Heesen-ICA BV's-Hertogenbosch is your supplier for Tools for the Machining and Non-Machining industry.
WHAT IS MACHINING?
Machining is the term for all forms of material processing (but especially of metal) in which material parts are removed and chips (waste) are created by means of certain hand or machine tools. The mass decreases and the original shape changes permanently in the direction of the desired shape. During the operation, the material is removed by shear resulting in chips or curls. To illustrate the concept of machining, one can think of the curl-shaped chip that one sees originated, if one scrapes with a knife over not too soft butter in which the knife is kept transverse to the direction of movement. Examples of machining operations are milling, tapping, turning, filing, drilling, sawing, boring, broaching (or pulling milling), grinding, honing, puncture, planing and sticking. Although the concept of machining is mainly used in metalworking, the machining can take place on various materials: metal, wood and plastic.
WHAT IS NON-MACHINING?
Non-machining technique is a design technique in which material is distorted or machined without releasing chips (cut off flinters material); This in contrast to machining technique. Especially in the metal sector a separation is used between machining and non-machining techniques. Examples of non-machining operations include cutting, rolling, deep-drawing, pressing, punching, laser machining, soldering, spark-eroding, cutting, welding, forging, casting, drilling, bending and 3D printing. Non-machining techniques are applied to various materials: metal, wood and plastic.
• Thread cutting tools.
• Turning tools.
• Precision Gauges: Wire pin - Wire ring.
• Milling Tools.
• Cutting Tools.
• Cutting fluids: Alu - Ferro - Minifluid.
• Tapping heads.
• Precision saw blades: Band and Machine saws.
• Camdrive: Mechanical side cutter.
• Threaded form Units.
• Guides: Columns - bushes - cages.
• Hydrocam: Hydraulic side cutter.
• Press-in nuts.
• Polyurethane springs: Eladur.
• Punching tools.
• Ready Benders.
• Die sets. - Steel plates.
• Stamp springs. - Nitrogen gas springs.
• Tool holders.
• Tool change systems.
• Tungsten carbide special tools.
• Coolant hoses.
• Leveling - leveling feets.
• Precision gauge tape.
• Underlay foil.
• Die-cutting products.
• Conveyor belts.
New website Heesen-ICA BV 's-Hertogenbosch
- After months of construction, our completely new website is now online.
- To serve you even better, we said goodbye to our old site and launched this completely new website.
- With clear product information and clear photos of the products in our extensive range.
Contact information Heesen-ICA BV 's-Hertogenbosch.
- Visiting address Afrikalaan 14a - 5232 BD - 's-Hertogenbosch
- Telephone number +31 (0) 73 641 73 65
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours office and warehouse Heesen-ICA BV 's-Hertogenbosch.
- Our office and warehouse is open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on business days.
- Ordered before 3 p.m., delivered the following (working day) (if in stock in central warehouse).
Do you want more information or customized advice?
- Then contact us by e-mail email@example.com, online or by phone.
- On working days we can be reached by telephone from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on +31 (0) 73 641 73 65.
Our sales team ensures every day that you can always produce all your orders with the right products.
- We think it is important that you can make the right product choice easily and quickly, so please contact us.
- You can order from us how and when you want and in most cases you have the ordered items at home the next working day.
- You want to spend as little time as possible on your administration, which is why we have easy digital invoicing for you.
A small selection from our range of machining, non-machining and supplementary products.
• Ceratizit Switching point systems • Danly Gas Springs • Danly Die Sets
• Danly SuperSprings® stamping springs • Dorner Conveyor belts • Güthle tool change system
• Hasberg Steel strip, metal foils, feeler gauge tape • New Pig Cleaning products • Veith Eladur
We send your order if in stock directly from our warehouse or by our suppliers with whom we have been working for many years.
Heesen-ICA BV's-Hertogenbosch is your supplier for the complete range of these specialized suppliers: